The Ultimate CPA PERT Guide
“Two days after my 30-month was up, I got my report verified, had my final mentor meeting and submitted my final PER report for Completion Review. A week later, I got the long-awaited PER approval email. This part of the CPA journey is officially over!”
– Jennifer Chun, CPA
This 60-page CPA PERT Guide is the missing piece you need to get your CPA designation. Instead of paying for a tutor for an hour or so ($65+/hour), the examples and tips in the guide will be there for you whenever you need a refresher.
THIS GUIDE INCLUDES:
– General PER Tips
– What Not to Do on Your Reports
– Technical Competency Writing Examples*
– Enabling Competency Writing Examples*
– My Complete PERT Journey
– Tips on How the Get the Work You Need
– Frequently Asked Questions
– For Those of You Who Passed CFE & Are Behind on PER
– PER Planning Templates (Fillable)
– Provincial CPA PER Resources
THIS GUIDE IS FOR YOU IF:
– You are struggling with PER via an experience route
– You want to see examples of Level 1 and 2 responses
– You passed CFE but have not started reporting on PERT
– You want to see my complete PERT journey from starting in AP to completing the journey as a Revenue Accountant
DIGITAL DOWNLOAD ONLY. NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT WILL BE MAILED.
When you purchase this item, you agree to not sharing this file as it is strictly for your use.
*4 complete sample responses in total – two Level 1 (one each for technical and enabling), two Level 2 (one each for technical and enabling). These responses were created from scratch solely for this guide and meant to demostrate what level 1 and 2 responses should look like. Note, they are meant for demostration only as CPA takes plagiarism very seriously.